COMPLETE YOUR NOIM
The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form must be completed and received by the celebrant at least one full month before the wedding date. It is valid for 18 months. I can help you with completing the NOIM form when we meet if needed; and I will also need to see your identification documents.
LET’S MEET (OBLIGATION-FREE)
We can get to know each other and discuss some details of your big day over a coffee or a glass of something (or by FaceTime, zoom, skype, whatever suits). Hopefully by the end of the meeting, we will both decide that we are the right fit for each other, and you will LOCK ME IN as your celebrant!!!
LOCK ME IN
To secure me as your celebrant, you will need to pay the booking fee, then the real fun begins!!!
LET’S CREATE YOUR PERFECT CEREMONY
I love this part!!! I’m super organised and also very personable, so you can be sure that we will get very comfortable together. I’ll get to know enough about you both to create a very personalised ceremony, including sharing your unique love story. I will also provide you with resources to help write your personal vows; and suggest ways to involve anyone special to you (family, friends, children, furry loved ones!) in your ceremony.
You will always know what’s going on, with regular communication by email, phone, etc. We can also schedule a rehearsal the day before the ceremony, if we feel we need one.
THE BIG DAY!
I will arrive at least 30 minutes before the ceremony and get straight into organisation mode! You have enough on your mind, so let me do those last-minute things.
- I will set up my PA (if using), meet with key people like the photographer, person in charge of the music, anyone else involved in the ceremony (eg doing readings), etc.
- I will meet your wedding party and make sure everyone is pretty comfortable with the order of the day.
- I will get your guests ready for your big entrance. It’s time for you to shine 😊
- I will deliver an amazingly memorable ceremony, which is ALL ABOUT YOU TWO!!!
- Together with your two witnesses, we will complete all the necessary signatures and then I’ll announce you as the newly married couple and wish you all the best!!!